Wednesday 25 April 2018

Fifty Shades of Grey


"To see in colour is a delight for the eye, 
but to see in black and white is a delight for the soul."
- Andri Cauldwell,
American Photographer

Just a brief posting this week - and late! I have been working on another project and missed my usual Monday deadline for posting. 

The theme this week is my ongoing fasciation with black and white photography. The photo challenge for the April 8th meeting of the Prince Edward County Photography Club was "Fifty Shades of Grey" where members were encouraged to explore black and white photography. These five photos are the ones I submitted. They all come from the trip Bill and I took in Australia in February and March.  I'm really enjoying working with the 1:1 aspect ratio. More on the different aspects of aspect ratios soon!

Enjoy!

Arrivals area, Sydney International Airport

College Street, Sydney

Manly Beach, Sydney

Salamanca Market, Hobart, Tasmania

Royal Botanical Gardens, Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment